Thursday, February 1, 2007

Milestones

i started this list so that i can look at my milestones and remind myself that i am making progress... b/c dammit, weight loss happens soooo slowly... but that's ok. progress has little to do with speed and everything to do with direction.
  • dec 31 2006: lost the 1st 10 lb
  • jan 18 2007: did home workout for the 1st time & only could get through the warm up
  • jan 30 2007: completed entire home workout for the 1st time.
  • feb 24 2007: realized i havent had any sore ankles in forever... not since nov.
  • november 08 2007: down 25 lbs.
  • april 07 2012: down 40 lbs.
  • may 2017: i have returned, blogworld. kkkk ;)

2 comments:

Sha-Dizzle said...

oh my gosh, i put up this statement about the importance of direction and not speed, but the photo i used is a guy winning a race...

Meghan said...

"progress has little to do with speed and everything to do with direction."

Probably the best thing I've heard in weeks. I love it. I'm stealing it.

...is that okay?